LiveBux-Support Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LiveBux-Support Forum

Welcome ! to LiveBux-An Honest & Leading PTC System

You are not connected. Please login or register

in how many dayz u'll get payment ?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1in how many dayz u'll get payment ? Empty in how many dayz u'll get payment ? Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:08 pm

ahsank3

People who got payment ,

let me know that how much days take livebux to pay ??

please tell me ..

Regards
M.Ahsan

2in how many dayz u'll get payment ? Empty Re: in how many dayz u'll get payment ? Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:02 pm

liton1960

As I am premium member I got payment within 2 days.
The are fastest PTC in the net who pays for their premium
member.

I got my payment one time as a free member.livebux issued this
payment in 10 working days.

If you are a free member,you will have to wait.But it is sure
you will be paid.But remember,their audit team is very much
strict.don't cheat with livebux.I uploaded my second payment
proof in member section.

best wishes to livebux Very Happy

liton1960

3in how many dayz u'll get payment ? Empty Best wishes to LiveBux Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:46 pm

ahsank3

I M A PREMIUIM MEMBER .. I HAV'NT GOT PAID BY LIVEBUX SINCE 5 DAYZ .. I DONT KNOW WHY ?
BUT IN MY LIVEBUX ACCOUNT IS SHOWING THAT THEY HAVE PAID ME.. BUT I HAV'NT GOT PAYMENT
IN MY ALERTPAY ACCOUNT .. BUT I KNOW THEY WILL GOING TO PAY ..

great livebux

4in how many dayz u'll get payment ? Empty Re: in how many dayz u'll get payment ? Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:06 pm

Admin

Admin

Ahsank3

You did not pay the premium fee,so how you became a premium member.If you want to get paid as premium member,now upgrade
to premium member as paying $35.

Don't post wrong information,you may be blocked

Admin/livebux

https://gogo.forumakers.com

5in how many dayz u'll get payment ? Empty Re: in how many dayz u'll get payment ? Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:53 pm

ahsank3

Sir Admin .
i believe that u must be knowing my password and username . please open my account and see what is written there .. i know i heav'nt pay u . but i dont know why u have given me athority to become a premiuim member .. and when i want to pay u .. it gives the error that member cannot upgrade twice !! i have join this site when the premiuim member was $8 . And now how can i pay u ?? please give me solution

Best Wishes to LiveBux
Ahsank3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum