LiveBux-Support Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LiveBux-Support Forum

Welcome ! to LiveBux-An Honest & Leading PTC System

You are not connected. Please login or register

LIVEBUX BE MY SPONSOR!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LIVEBUX BE MY SPONSOR!!! Empty LIVEBUX BE MY SPONSOR!!! Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:09 am

sakisg

Dear ADMIN and friends.
I am waiting my second payment since 13th of Aug which i am waiting to be in Sept so I will buy my second package of refs ,though my first payment came in less than 10 days but it was requested last days of July so payment came early of Aug. Very lofical i can say.
I want to encourage all of you to trust the site and go on with it.

I want to say some things here what I am waiting from this cooperation here.

I am a wheelchair disabled who is a champ of table tennis in my country. The problem with us is the lack of money for buying flying tickets and our entries for international tournaments here and there. Through these participations an athlet has the chances to climb up to the ranking scale in order to be in big events like olympics Europ. Champ etc.
sponsors are needed. But it is so difficult!! so since last year I decided to make something by my self.
Livebux showed good attitude and mutual cooperation since the beginning and I wish it will be my OWN sponsor in closo future. This can only be done if payments will be on time.
Really I promiss from this step here that when I will buy tickets and the entry for a tournament by the help of Livebux people, my T shirt and racket will have written on it my affiliate link of the site and will be shown up as my SPONSOR!!

I wish you the best to all of you

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum