LiveBux-Support Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LiveBux-Support Forum

Welcome ! to LiveBux-An Honest & Leading PTC System

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Announcement from Live Bux

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Announcement   from Live Bux Empty New Announcement from Live Bux Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:58 pm

Admin

Admin

Dear All users,

You will be glad to know that,We added Paypal as a payout system.Hope this will solve ur payout problems.

We have detected some users with multiple accounts.We have already banned these ips.This was against our TOS.

We will back to our default click value such as

General Member click $0.01
Premium Member click $0.04
Minium payout $10

thanks for being with us

admin
LiveBux

https://gogo.forumakers.com

2New Announcement   from Live Bux Empty Re: New Announcement from Live Bux Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:49 pm

sakisg

Admin wrote:Dear All users,

You will be glad to know that,We added Paypal as a payout system.Hope this will solve ur payout problems.

We have detected some users with multiple accounts.We have already banned these ips.This was against our TOS.

We will back to our default click value such as

General Member click $0.01
Premium Member click $0.04
Minium payout $10

thanks for being with us

admin
LiveBux

admin
thanks for your quick answer.
also thanks for your notice that 0.05 per click is until 15th of July. Nevertheless I have just upgrated my membership to premium and hope everything to be on time from your service and from now on .
After my first payment I will purchase a package of refs. I want to see how must reliable is the place hear according to payments.
sakis

3New Announcement   from Live Bux Empty reply Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:40 pm

Admin

Admin

Dear Sakis,

Just approved your premium membership.Hope we can prove our honesty to you.Enjoy your stay.

Thank you being with us

admin
LiveBux

https://gogo.forumakers.com

4New Announcement   from Live Bux Empty Re: New Announcement from Live Bux Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:42 am

sakisg

admin
appreciate and thnx!!
see you around

5New Announcement   from Live Bux Empty Re: New Announcement from Live Bux Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:28 am

jo2u3

in my account the minimium is still in $25 =(

I have +$9

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum