LiveBux-Support Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LiveBux-Support Forum

Welcome ! to LiveBux-An Honest & Leading PTC System

You are not connected. Please login or register

Premium Package is only $8 for 1 Full Year !!!!!!!!!!!!???

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nima222

Hi Admin

It says in you upgrade page that premium package for 1 Full Year is only $8 with your high click rate But I can't believe it because It is very very cheap for 1 Full Year whereas in most of bux site It is more than $20 for 1 Full Year or $8 for only 1 month But you get only $8 for 1 Full Year ?!!
Now there is a question for me that How you can benefit with this cheap cost of premium membership ?

Can you explain more about it for me ?

Thanks Admin

2Premium Package is only $8 for 1 Full Year !!!!!!!!!!!!??? Empty Thats a great Question Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:45 am

ahsank3

Hey Nima !
i was also thinking about this . that how they are in benefit by upgrading the member in very cheap fees !! thats a grat question..

Any way i have request for cashout ! if they are going to tell me then i will definetly be going to tell you !!

Nice Question !

3Premium Package is only $8 for 1 Full Year !!!!!!!!!!!!??? Empty Reply Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:47 am

Admin

Admin

Hi

Don't forget that premium memebership is 1 year for $8 only
for limited time which will be expires in 15th July.Then it will
be raised to $35 for full 1 year.

We assigned this $8 for more users to join as a premium
member.

thanks

admin
livebux

https://gogo.forumakers.com

4Premium Package is only $8 for 1 Full Year !!!!!!!!!!!!??? Empty .... Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:19 pm

nima222

Hi Admin

Thank you for your answer .

I'm sorry Because I thought that It is $8 for ever for this I asked that question But Now I Got answer for my question .

Thanks Honest Admin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum