LiveBux-Support Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LiveBux-Support Forum

Welcome ! to LiveBux-An Honest & Leading PTC System

You are not connected. Please login or register

Instant Payout for a Premium member

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Instant Payout for a Premium member Empty Instant Payout for a Premium member Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:22 pm

nima222

Hi Admin

I want to know that Instant Payout for a Premium member means when a premium members reach to minimum payout and request her earnings he will get his money instantly to his alertpay account or you must be online to pay him instantly ?

I mean Is there any software on your site to pay instantly Automatically to every premium members that request her earnings or you must do it manually ?

Thanks

2Instant Payout for a Premium member Empty Re: Instant Payout for a Premium member Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:56 pm

Admin

Admin

good question

instant payout means we arrange payout for a premium member 10 times faster than a free users.

after receiving payment request from a premium user,we audit the clicks in very short time and if qualified we arrange payout by alertpay or paypal.

there is no automatic software or scripts to perform automatic payout.Because, admin of a ptc site must have to logon to his or her alertpay or paypal account make a payment.Premium member's payout is performed within 1 hour.

reg/admin
livebux

https://gogo.forumakers.com

3Instant Payout for a Premium member Empty Re: Instant Payout for a Premium member Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:52 pm

darksador

Hi admin

when you say :
there is no automatic software or scripts to perform automatic payout.Because, admin of a ptc site must have to logon to his or her alertpay or paypal account make a payment.Premium member's payout is performed within 1 hour.

if you mean they does NOT exist on this i must say you wrong instant payout script exist and this work with API key but on your script you do not have it so yeah you need to login to send payment.

but if you just mean you do not have it then sorry for the confusion

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum