LiveBux-Support Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LiveBux-Support Forum

Welcome ! to LiveBux-An Honest & Leading PTC System

You are not connected. Please login or register

:)) I got my first payment from LiveBux.com. I am really happy-see payment proof

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

linda_gm09

Very Happy

I joined livebux.com one months ago.I like it survice.The site is fast and secure.I have worked hard and hoped livebux would certainly pay me.

At last i have been paid.
Thanks a lot my livebux.

I have uploaded the payment proof image

thanks
linda

:)) I got my first payment from LiveBux.com. I am really happy-see payment proof 2c931bd268

Last edited by linda_gm09 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:58 pm; edited 3 times in total

Admin

Admin

Hi linda,

thanks for uploading the payment proof.Hope you will stay with us for a long time.We will publish the payment proof on our site.You can earn more by just referring other people.

thanks

admin

https://gogo.forumakers.com

sapojoe

Congratulations dear linda Very Happy

sakisg

Congratulations from a new member Linda. I wish you more.

sakisg

Admin wrote:Hi linda,

thanks for uploading the payment proof.Hope you will stay with us for a long time.We will publish the payment proof on our site.You can earn more by just referring other people.

thanks

admin

A question to admin.
I saw the Linda's payment proof but I saw 14.23 $ Isn't it the min payment 25?

I want to declare to all that it is very essential and important for a pay per click site to survive the IN TIME PAYMENTS!!!
I am telling this because I have been in many in past and quit ALL!! Pendind payments never has been payed though I clicked everyday in all and in some cases I put money for referrals and in most cases in some sort time they became innactive.
I want to be honest

Though I promised myself never to involve again, This here attracked me because of this updated payment/click 0.05$ This gives you quicker profit which reaches the level of 25$ pretty quickly.
But I am telling you I will not buy refs until I take my first payment ontime!! Then I will immediately proceed into my first package of refs. I wish I will not be dissapointed tis time and permanently.
Good luck to all and to this site.

Admin I want your opinion
sakis

6:)) I got my first payment from LiveBux.com. I am really happy-see payment proof Empty Reply to Sakis Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:54 pm

Admin

Admin

Dear Sakis,

Linda paid 14.23 $ when the minimum payout was $10.Now the minimum payout rate increased to $25.

You might have noticed that the click rate was updated for limited time.The offer comes end in 15th july'2009.

After this we will go to our default click value,and we will refix the minium payout $10 again.

This is a great opportunity for you to make some bucks.

We have detected many users which uses multipale accounts.We banned these accounts.It is against our TOS.We have 0 tolerance against cheaters.

thanks
admin
livebux

https://gogo.forumakers.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum