LiveBux-Support Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LiveBux-Support Forum

Welcome ! to LiveBux-An Honest & Leading PTC System

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pending Payout CONFUSION

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pending Payout CONFUSION Empty Pending Payout CONFUSION Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:43 pm

sadique786

Hello Admin,

I have requested a cashout before 3 days (this is not a reminder I just want to clarify my doubt).
But it is still showing in my main balance. I want to know is there any option where I can check my Pending Payments?? Because even after the cashout request it is still showing in my Main Balance and again there is a option of cashout.

So I dont know really if my cashout request is under process or what?

Kindly clarify my doubt.

Thanks,
Sadique

2Pending Payout CONFUSION Empty Re: Pending Payout CONFUSION Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:02 am

leerock4321

I know I'm not the admin, but I'll help you out anyway. I don't know if you've found it yet, but under the "my stats" tab there is a link called "my history". If you click on that link it will tell you the date you requested the payout, how much, the method of payout, and the status of the payout.

Hope that helps,

leerock4321

3Pending Payout CONFUSION Empty Re: Pending Payout CONFUSION Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:13 pm

sadique786

YES I found it.

Thank you "leerock4321"

4Pending Payout CONFUSION Empty Re: Pending Payout CONFUSION Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:43 pm

Admin

Admin

Thank you leerock4321 for clearification

https://gogo.forumakers.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum