LiveBux-Support Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LiveBux-Support Forum

Welcome ! to LiveBux-An Honest & Leading PTC System

You are not connected. Please login or register

This payment was AMAZING!!! LESS THAN 10 DAYS!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sakisg

I was so sceptical ın the beginning. I gave my self one more chance at thıs pay per clıck site. The admins know my history since last year. Still waiting money from others.
I ve been premioum member from the begining and soon I reached 15 bux for cashing out. I was thinking of buying refs after the payment if ı would receive on time or I d quit forever.
It was 27 Jyly when I requested 15,67 bux. I didnt expected to be honest in less than tweo weeks.
Amazingly my money reached my AP account TODAY.
Guys really thanks.
As ı promised I emmediately bought a pack of 6 refs and slowly I will built my business here of course if honesty and reliabilıty continues. At the same time ı will advertise of course my ref link on the net.

Thanks again and keep up doing the good job

Admin

Admin

Dear sakisg,

thanks for confirming.We always try hard to payout soon to our premium members and we will try it in future too.Just be with us.We have started august 09 payout already.we are trying our best to solve payment as soon as possible.

you are requested to upload payment documents in this forum.
you can capture screen shot of you alertpay accounts with livebux payment and email that sent to you from livebux alertpay email account.( you may Ctrl+Alt+PrintScreen to capture screen)

Very Happy let's work together

best reg/admin/livebux

https://gogo.forumakers.com

jo2u3

Congratz Very Happy

sakisg

DEAR ADMIN THANKS FOR THE QUICK ANSWER. oF COURSE I AM INTENDED TO WORK TOGETHER WITH THE TEAM. ıN SIMPLY HONEST WAY.
YOU WERE RIGHT ITS BETTER TO SHOW THE RECEIPT OF MY PAYMENT VIA AL.PAY. AND HERE IT IS
MANY THANKSD AGAIN.
TODAY I SAW MY REFS AND GET PROFIT FROM THEIT CLICKS TO.PITTY THAT I CANNOT COMMUNICATE WITH THEM OR THERE IS A WAY ? I THINK IT IS GOOD TO ENCOURAGE THEM FROM TIME TO TIME. AFTER MY SECOND PAYMENT I WILL BUY MORE .HOPEFULLY

ALERTPAY: Money Received

*****************************************************************************************************************
THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.
*****************************************************************************************************************

Dear Sakisg

You've got cash! Live Bux (service@livebux.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: August, 03 2009 12:27:49 AM
Amount Sent: $15.67 USD
Sender Name: Live Bux
Sender Email: service@livebux.com
Reference Number: 4591E-33781-99329,

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay

The AlertPay Team

Admin

Admin

thanks for sending payment docs.

we have developed scripts to connect with your referrals.
Go to your 'My Stats'section
and click on 'messenger'
click on 'send messages to referrals'link

write messages and send

and you are done.You can send messages to ur referrals

Note for others:This option is for only premium members.

reg/admin/livebux

jo2u3

Admin I ve been waiting since 23

when -i will be paid?

Admin

Admin

Plz.don't be loose heared.wait

8This payment was AMAZING!!! LESS THAN 10 DAYS!!! Empty LIVEBUX BE MY SPONSOR!!! Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:08 am

sakisg

Dear ADMIN and friends.
I am waiting my second payment since 13th of Aug which i am waiting to be in Sept so I will buy my second package of refs ,though my first payment came in less than 10 days but it was requested last days of July so payment came early of Aug. Very lofical i can say.
I want to encourage all of you to trust the site and go on with it.

I want to say some things here what I am waiting from this cooperation here.

I am a wheelchair disabled who is a champ of table tennis in my country. The problem with us is the lack of money for buying flying tickets and our entries for international tournaments here and there. Through these participations an athlet has the chances to climb up to the ranking scale in order to be in big events like olympics Europ. Champ etc.
sponsors are needed. But it is so difficult!! so since last year I decided to make something by my self.
Livebux showed good attitude and mutual cooperation since the beginning and I wish it will be my OWN sponsor in closo future. This can only be done if payments will be on time.
Really I promiss from this step here that when I will buy tickets and the entry for a tournament by the help of Livebux people, my T shirt and racket will have written on it my affiliate link of the site and will be shown up as my SPONSOR!!

I wish you the best to all of you

Niickje

congratz Wink

sakisg

Welcome as new member. Many thanks and good luck to you too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum